RxFitness COVID-19 Plan
In keeping with the industry specific guidelines set forth by the State of Delaware, along our commitmentment to do everything possible to provide a safe environment for our clients and trainers, we will be implementing the following standards:
- We are keeping the total number of clients in the studio to a maximum of 5 at any one time. We will have you remain in your car or outside the front door, until your trainer contacts you.
- Trainers will be wearing face coverings. Clients, in accordance with state guidelines, must also wear a face covering.
- Upon entering RxFitness, your trainer will be taking a non-contact forehead temperature reading. If reading is 99.5 Deg F or above, you will be directed to seek medical care.
- The trainer with his/her client will maintain the 6ft spacing recommendation.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at strategic spots around the studio and of course, hand washing is available.
- We are sanitizing equipment with approved disinfectants after each use.
- To avoid contamination, please limit bringing unnecessary belongings into the studio.
- Towels will be available upon request. (Note: this guideline has been updated). Please do not bring in towels from the outside.
- If you are well, but in a high risk category, we can attempt to find a workout time that has less people. Please discuss with your trainer.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you so much for hanging with us during this time!